If you love buying coffee drinks at Starbucks —
You’re not alone.
Many people — like me — grab their Blonde Flat Whites or their Caramel Lattes or their Frappucinos, spending an average minimum of around $3.00 per day.
Coffee, to many of us, seems like an essential.
So is legal help — when you need it.
You can be a good person, obeying the speed limit and following the rules.
Then, suddenly, you need a lawyer.
One day, we were minding our own business — just drinking our coffee.
Then, suddenly — we needed a lawyer. We didn’t have legal protection at the time. We ended up paying a few thousand dollars for phone help and a few letters drafted on our behalf.
Charged by the hour, legal services can really add up.
Here in the United States, small town attorneys generally charge between $100 and $200 per hour. Attorneys working in small to medium cities charge between $200 to $400. Attorneys working in NYC are the highest-paid, with an average hourly rate of over $700 per hour.
You got your $3 a day coffee.
Would you pay a mere $1 a day for legal help?
The legal protection company we work with is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind. There’s no one else like it.
For a low monthly rate (around $1 / day) you can have legal help at the touch of an app.
- You can get a will drafted for free when you’re a member.
- The excellent lawyers can draft letters for you, help you retrieve money back from scammers, or encourage a customer to pay her bill.
- These lawyers will review your legal documents — up to 15 pages.
- The high quality lawyers with this legal protection company are real people.
- The lawyers are local to your area. You won’t be speaking with an attorney based in Antarctica.
Someone told us that signing up for monthly legal protection is a no-brainer.
We lift our mochas high and give a hearty toast to that.
word prompt of the day: https://dailypost.wordpress.com/prompts/tantrum/
Photo credit:Takahiro Sakamoto