Police give out more than 40 million speeding tickets a year.
If you want to contest your speeding ticket, it could cost you more than $150.
That’s in addition to the ticketing charge 🙂
If you are a member of a legal protection service like we are, you can use a handy app to snap a photo of your ticket and send it to the provider law firm.
- Before you get in the car, contact us about legal protection.
- Join and download the app.
What if you get pulled over?
- Pull off the road and wait with your hands on the wheel until the officer approaches. Do not exit the vehicle unless you are directed to do so by the officer.
- Be polite, cooperative and don’t argue.
- Comply with the officer’s requests for license and insurance information. Warn the officer if you have to reach for the info in the glove compartment.
- Signing the ticket does not admit your guilt. Save objections for court. You are not required to consent to a car search. If the officer does carry out a search, stay calm.
- If the officer issues you a ticket, use the app to send it directly to your provider law firm. Sending it immediately will give the law firm time to prepare and set a court date. The provider law firm will process the information and call you within 8 business hours.
- Coverage for you, your spouse/partner and dependent children
- Advice on unlimited personal
- Letters/Phone Calls on Your Behalf
- Legal Document Review
- Standard Will Preparation
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance
- Trial Defense Services